I offer individual coaching sessions ( 60 minutes, in person, by phone or Skype) * for parents at any stage of parenting, including:
- Expectant parents, as they prepare to transition to this new life stage, or as they welcome a new sibling into the family
- Parents of infants and babies
- Parents of children at any life stage from toddlers and pre-schoolers all the way up to the teenage years and young adulthood.
I offer support in any aspect of parenting, drawing from many years of experience working with parents, children, young people and families. Specific areas of interest are:
- Empowering parents to trust their own innate wisdom and their own unique style of parenting
- Encouraging parents to allow and befriend their own emotional experiences and connect in a responsive, loving and mindful way with themselves and their children
- Supporting parents to become aware of and work with the difficult and limiting patterns of their past that often show up in the parent-child relationship
- How parents can support their children to allow and befriend their often over-whelming emotions.
- How parents can support their children in overcoming anxiety and in stepping into their potential and own unique way of being.
- How parents can support their Highly Sensitive Children to navigate and shine in what often seems to be an over-whelming world.
*Please be aware Parenting coaching is not a clinical psychology service or a mental health service. For details about HSE mental health and clinical psychology services please refer to www.hse.ie or speak to your GP/Paediatrician.
for a consultation ( in person/by phone/skype) or to learn more, please click on 'the Get in Touch' button or call the number below.
I offer a variety of price plans and packages tailored to meet each parent's specific coaching needs.